Subscribe - this will enable us to keep you up-to-date as regards:
- new products
- price promotions
- our participation in fair events
- novelties on our Web page
High quality of cooperation with you is extremely important for us, therefore, we would like to inform you that on 25.05.2018, the Regulation enforcement of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27.04.2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data, GDPR, shall enter into force.
Pursuant to the Official Journal of European Union L119 of 04.05.2016, we inform that:
1. P.H.U.T.P Rolmako Henryk Kowalski, Psary Małe, 62-300 Września, ul Gwarna 8, is an administrator of your personal data.
2. Your data will be processed for:
- execution of contracts, contracts for specific work, mandatory contracts, deliveries pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of 27.04.2016.
- debt collection, business planning and tendering pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of 27.04.2016.
- marketing (if accepted) – pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1 letter a of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of 27.04.2016.
- financial-accounting purposes under the applicable laws, i.e. tax regulations including Article 74 of the Accounting Act pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1 letter c of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of 27.04.2016.
3. The recipients of your personal data will be:
- entities participating in the order execution (forwarding companies, banks, debt collection companies)
4. Your personal data will be stored for a period of 10 years or based on a legitimate interest pursued by the administrator (data is processed until the processing stops for business planning purposes), and in case of consent – until the consent ceases.
5. You have the right to request from the Administrator access to your personal data, as well as to correct, delete or limit its processing.
6. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
7. Provision of personal data is voluntary, however, the refusal to provide it may result in refusal to conclude a contract.
8. For detailed information please contact the following e-mail address: